Rutherford & Associates has responded to our clients’ needs for revenue generating opportunities by developing our Sponsorship Modeling & Management practice. We understand the financial pressures that clients are under with regard to tighter budgets and shrinking funding. In order to address these issues we support our clients through:
- TARGET SPONSOR IDENTIFICATION. We research local and national companies that have a strong commitment to your cause, that will mutually enhance brand building and marketing, and that have similar civic or charitable goals.
- LEVERAGING RELATIONSHIPS. Once the decision has been made to engage our firm we immdiately review our current client roster along with other companies and organizations with which we are affilated in order to leverage our existing relationships on behalf of our client. We have found that our personal relationships quite often are the spark that’s needed to engage a hard to reach sponsor.
- VALUE ASSESSMENT & STRATEGY. We assist our client in identifying the promotional reach, expected attendance, marketing benefits, and positive name identification associated with the event. Once we have acquired the necessary data we are in a position to offer a variety of strategic sponsorship solutions.
- SPONSORSHIP PARTICIPATION. Essential to success is the proper construction and evaluation of sponsorship levels. Our experience has proven that participation offered at various monetary levels increases sponsorship interest and awareness. Development of “in kind” media sponsors is included in our plan. We create for your approval the sponsorship titles and contribution levels appropriate to your event.
- SPONSOR SUPPORT FROM BEGINNING TO END. Sponsors are a valuable resource that we treat as partners. We customize a sponsorship package that addresses their goals. Our operations team insures their complete satisfaction with the event. We deliver on what you promise! Our post-event evaluation provides insight into the benefits they have received while establishing a dialogue for their sponsorship of future events.